Willkommen auf voidhunter.de.vu, dem deutschen Tweaking-Forum!

han, and become a "

in Gestaltung 10.10.2019 10:25
von ylq • Tweaking-Fan | 6 Beiträge

2013.8.13, an ordinary and usual day, but for me it means a lot! Starting today, I bid farewell to the intense and happy elementary school life and officially entered the junior high school journey. At the moment of stepping into the gate of Mengshan Middle School, all the nervous emotions were dissolved by the enthusiastic smiles of the oncoming students Newport 100S. The campus is clean and tidy, the trees are filled with the fragrance of the book. I am so happy that I finally entered the classroom where I dreamed of entering the classroom Cigarettes Online. First of all Newport Cigarettes, I saw our new class teacher, the teacher, and the humorous and humorous, all of a sudden The sense of distance has disappeared and it feels like a big brother next door. After the introduction of the self, the teacher led us into the "ladder classroom" to listen to the lectures. There are only four classes. It seems that our class is really the first to bear the "one". The principal of the school first introduced us to the core concept of Mengshan Middle School. : School objectives; school development goals; student development goals; teacher development goals; school spirit, teaching style, style of study, class style; school spirit, school slogan and school logo. The expectations of students and teachers are high. The school's logo contains profound meaning: it consists of the beginning letters of the mountain, "M" and "S". The three "S" above are the shape of the book, which symbolizes that all students can enrich their knowledge and seek truth in the sea of ??books. The shape of the whole logo is a geese, and the school hopes that each of our students will be disciplined, cooperative and courageous as a geese. The whole logo is blue, symbolizing the knowledge like the vast universe, the vast boundless sky and the vast sea. I secretly made up my mind to make sure that the geese flying in the blue sky and then the principal introduced us to the architectural features of Mengshan Middle School and the development of the school. Although the school has only been established for 15 years, he has undergone 4 major changes under the efforts of every faculty member and student, and the scale has become larger and larger. Then the big screen shows the school in various years. The awards and award-winning photos won in the subject area, and the smiles that carry the honors touched me. I really want to have a smile on my face one day... Finally, the principal introduced us to the campus five festivals, student clubs and theme education. "The day", the lecture ended in the end of our minds. Through the first day of entrance education, I was deeply touched: Mengshan Middle School conquered me with her excellent beauty; its core concept set very high standards for teachers and classmates. Let everyone work together to advance toward high standards. As the saying goes, "There will be motivation when there is pressure." Excellent teachers and advanced teaching ideas are no wonder that Mengshan can excel, and I am proud to be a member of Mengshan! I really hope that through hard work, I will take my learning to the next level and win more honors for the school and class. I sincerely hope to become good friends with my classmates and leave a good memory for our life through four years of study and life. Unforgettable friendship, let us swim in the sea of ??books, learn more knowledge, become an excellent student of Mengshan, and become a "Mengshanyan" primary school life that has only spread wings and wings, which left us with many wonderful memories, but I believe Through our joint efforts, the life of Mengshan Middle School will surely honed a bright pearl and illuminate the road ahead of us. "Today I am proud of Mengshan, and tomorrow I am proud of Mengshan."

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Pokémon und deren Namen sind © 1995-2015 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc./Pokémon Company.

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: gdshutter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1388 Themen und 11569 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
ashoessaler
Besucherrekord: 91 Benutzer (05.08.2019 04:34).